Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Beginning of the beginning

After not too much deliberation, I decided to stick my toes into the blog-o-sphere.  I've done some writing in the past for the uber informative fantasy football site, The Hazean, but this blog shall be more of an open platform to talk about everyday life.

This didn't start off as a New Year's resolution, but hopefully, I can stick with the blog throughout the year.  I suppose I'll need readers to keep things interesting, otherwise I'm just typing into the vastness that is cyberspace.  I think a good goal for this blog would be to average 2 posts a week for the remainder of the year.  Not a torrid pace, but demanding enough to keep me and you interested.

So until my next post, this little introduction will have to do for the time being.  Be on the lookout for post No. 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment