Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Hot Links - 1/21/11



The weekend is fast approaching, and I've decided to roll out a (hopefully) weekly segment where I post some interesting (IMO) links that might provide some time to kill during the work day.


So what do you guys have on tap for the weekend?  I'll be heading down to New Orleans for the weekend.  Things get started on Saturday morning at the City Park disc golf course, then Sara and I will go to our friends, Julie and Mike's engagement party.  Not sure where the night will take us after that, but I'm positive I won't be too productive come Sunday morning.  Everyone have a safe and fun weekend!!


Here are today's hot links:
  • You know the world is going in the shitter when, Rambo stabs a dog in the neck with a samurai sword. [Mlive]
  • How would you like to receive a free washing machine?  The only catch is that it contains the remnants of a meth lab that will explode and burn your face off. [WAFB]
  • For some reason, these links have not shed a positive light on the human race.  Might as well keep the trend going with this youtube clip of a guy giving his best Old School impression. [Youtube]

No comments:

Post a Comment