Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday's Hot Links - 3/11/11


Happy Friday everyone!!  I must apologize to my loyal followers, as I have neglected the blog lately.  We have currently been in the market for a new vehicle as our old one pooped out on us, and I have been devoting most of my free time at work scouring the internetz looking for tips, advice, and strategies to take to the dealership.  The process seems to be coming to a head as we have settled on a vehicle that we both like and can afford.  Hopefully, once this is behind me, I can refocus and give my single digit subscribers better content.  Until then, the Friday Hot Links will have to suffice!

Here are today's hot links:
  • I enjoy a Fail compilation video as much as the next guy.  Here is good one that I've never seen before. [Youtube]
  • If you have ever suffered from insomnia, then I'm sure you've seen the show "Cheaters".  Here is what happens when an episode of Cheaters interrupts your league kickball game. [Deadspin]
  • When starting a fight, it's best not to be the first one knocked out.  Also, refrain from wearing a jersey with the number 69 on it.  Fight!!![Gawker]

No comments:

Post a Comment