Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday's Hot Links - 2/25/11

The last weekend in February is upon us, and is it me, or does this year seem to be flying by.  At least, we'll be leaving the winter months and heading into the spring months soon.

Sara and I will be participating in the Mona Lisa Moon Pie Parade tonight.  We walked in the parade last year and had a great time, and I'm expecting the same results this year.  We are stocked up on Moon Pies and are ready to throw to the crowds.  Some bar hopping will be in order  after the official festivities are over with.


Here are today's hot links:
  • I've always thought that gold teeth were a waste of money, until I read this article.  I'll have my gold choppers in by next week! [NOLA]
  • With baseball spring training starting, I decided to find the top 10 worst baseball cards of all time.  Mickey Mantle, these guys aren't. [PopHangover]
  • Louisiana, in my opinion, has always gotten a bad name with being a bunch of backwoods drunks.  Well, this collection of photos from a parade in West Monroe isn't doing us any favors. [The News Star]
  • Quite possibly the worst dive in the history of soccer. [Big Lead Sports]

No comments:

Post a Comment