Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Hot Links 2/18/11

Happy Friday everyone!!  The first hint of spring is in the air, as we had temperatures in the 60's all this week.  The change was much needed, although, I'm sure we'll be getting some cooler weather before the season officially changes.

What does everyone have on tap for this weekend?  I'll be dusting off the old golf bag and hitting the links.  Lately, I've been playing alot of disc golf, so going out to play some ball golf will be a nice change of pace.

Have a fun and safe weekend!!

Here are today's Hot Links:

  • A crazy dance-off between two kids.  If I could learn half of these moves, I'd be lights out on the dance floor. [Youtube]
  • If you do a really good job at Wal-Mart, they will fire you for it. [AOL News]
  • If you are in the mood to blow your mind,  here is a site that shows he fabric of space and time, all the way to the estimated size of the universe itself. [Primax Studio]

No comments:

Post a Comment